Sunday, May 10, 2009

A few updates!

It's been a while since I updated and I've made a few cakes since then so here are some pictures!

This was a Snickers cake I made for our growth group! It was layers of butter and chocolate cake with a nougat and caramel filling. It was so good!!!

This was a cookies and cream cake I made for my sis-in-law's birthday. Jennifer made all the beautiful flowers.




My son's school had an auction of cakes and desserts to raise money for Relay for Life. I donated this cake to the auction. It was an orange dreamsicle cake with a vanilla truffle filling. I made fondant daisies for the top. I heard that it was really good!!! I can't wait to make this cake again!










1 comment:

The Chilsons said...

I'll take a slice of each! Seriously girl! Those rock!